Tuesday, March 11, 2014

simple asian meatballs

fluffy jasmine rice and turkey meatballs

George is not a picky eater. He'll eat pretty much anything I make for dinner. However, I love to find recipes that George really enjoys and asks me to make again. I only have a few that fit that criteria so I'm constantly searching for new recipes to try out. One website that I've found, Skinnytaste, has a lot of good tasting recipes that both of us would like, and they're all healthy! 

all the meatball ingredients, ready to mix up!

mmm... fresh grated ginger

One recipe that I've found, that's turned into a favorite at our house, is Asian Turkey Meatballs. They're served with a lime sesame dipping sauce that goes great over rice. What I love about this recipe is that it uses a lot of fresh flavors, ginger, cilantro and green onions. I love using fresh ginger in recipes. I also like that they're easy to make and George really enjoys them!

If these look yummy to you, click on the link above for the recipe and try them out!

the dipping sauce makes this dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment