Thursday, March 27, 2014

finish this v7

This is part 7 of a weekly series I got from Ruthie Hart titled, finish this.

1. I plan on buying... a MacBook in the future. I'll need a lap top on the long flights I have coming up. Also, it'll give me the ability to work on my photography when I'm not at home. It'll be a while though, gotta save up for one!

2. I give AMERICAN EAGLE 5 stars because... they ship to Guam, hassle free! It's so hard to find companies that ship out here, let alone not charge an arm and leg and take 6-8 weeks to get here. I've ordered from them a couple of times now and both times they had free shipping offers and the package got here in less than 5 business days. That is unheard of out here! 

3. I felt courageous when... we took the offer to move to Guam. It wasn't so much as a choice, really, we were going to have to move no matter what. But to take advantage of the offer to move somewhere so awesome rather than to somewhere not so nice, but only 2,500 miles away made us both feel very courageous. 

us on our honeymoon, right after we got notified by his boss of our move to Guam

4. I feel about swimsuit shopping like I do... anything that I dread. I hate swimsuit shopping because it seems like nothing ever fits right. And here on Guam, swimsuits are hard to find. Weird, I know, but there is usually a few suits at the stores, but you can never find matching pieces. I'll find a top I really like, but the matching bottoms are no where to be found! They do have a little boutique style swim suit shop geared towards tourists, but their suits are cheap feeling and super pricey. No thank you! One of my favorite suits that I still wear at least once a week is one I bought in 2003. 

No comments:

Post a Comment