Monday, February 10, 2014

take a minute

I had originally planned to recap our weekend activities in today's post. However, late last night I got news that one of my dearest friend's father passed away suddenly and unexpectedly this weekend. As I laid awake last night after hearing the news, my heart ached for my friend and her family back home. I can't imagine what they're going through right now. I wanted to stop and take a minute to express to her that my thoughts and prayers are with her, even if I'm 6000 miles away. In the 12 years we've been friends, her dad was nothing but welcoming and genuine every time I saw him. Both George and I are saddened to hear about her loss. I think everyone should take a minute to call your parents and your loved ones. Or if you're close enough, give them a big hug.


1 comment:

  1. I'm sry Corinne for ur friends day..may God bring peace to her and her family..

    ReplyDelete