Thursday, February 27, 2014

finish this v3

This is part 3 in a series I got from Ruthie Hart titled finish this.

1. A typical day in my life... I make George his lunch, head off to the base to workout, grocery shop, come home and make dinner and clean. A lot different than my life back in California! On George's days off we try and make it down to the beach at least one day.

2. You'll never see me... running a marathon. They have at least one every weekend here on the island. Don't get me wrong, I love fitness and working out, but running is just not the sport for me!

3. It's really unattractive when a guy/girl... is rude to waitstaff. I was a server for years and never understood why some people just acted like you didn't exist or we're just plain unfriendly for no reason. If I'm out to eat with someone and they don't thank the server or are flat out rude, it always bothers me.

4. If I could buy one thing right now, it would be... a few new lenses for my camera!

5. I have high expectations for... myself and most people in my life. I feel like I'm such a perfectionist in all the things I do and I tend to expect others to be the same. I was once told by my boss that as a manager, I need to lower my expectations for my employees because I set the bar so high as to be on point with my own standards. 


No comments:

Post a Comment