Thursday, February 13, 2014

finish this

One of the blogs I follow, The Chronicles of Ruthie Hart, started doing a weekly series with other bloggers called finish this. I thought it was a neat idea and decided to try it out as well.

1. I first felt like a grown up... I still don't really feel like one! Although I would have to say that whenever my husband and I talk about investments or his 401K or taxes, I am reminded that I am a grown up.

2. I am one of a kind because... no one else has the same DNA as me?! Too generic/geeky of an answer? This one is a little tough. I think not many people I know have the opportunity to move to a tropical island, like I've done. Also, I've been through quite a bit the past few years and I've come out stronger and with some pretty crazy stories to tell.

3. Spanx... will hopefully never be required.

4. My favorite family tradition... Christmas morning when my dad cooks homemade biscuits and gravy and my mom makes us open our stockings while still in PJs and half asleep.

5. The last thing I do before bed is... brush my teeth, wash my face, kiss my husband goodnight and tell him I love him.

6. Happiness is... laying on a beach in the sunshine, with a nice cold drink in hand. Or that feeling of the wind in your face when you're on a boat at the lake. 


No comments:

Post a Comment