Thursday, February 20, 2014

finish this v2

This is part 2 of a weekly series I got from Ruthie Hart titled finish this.
 
1. If I could make anything grow on trees it would be... patience. I am definitely the type to always be a little antsy. Being able to go outside and pick some patience off a tree would be wonderful!
 
2. I can't stop smiling... when I look at our wedding pictures. It was such a good day with so many loved ones around. I can feel the happiness we felt just by looking through the pictures.
 
3. I get back to nature by... taking a minute to stand out on our balcony and watch the sun set over the ocean. Every sunset is so different and so colorful here.
 
4. I dread washing... the sheets. It always works out to where I forget about them in the dryer and come bed time, when I'm super sleepy, I have to make the bed before going to sleep.
 
Can you finish these sentences?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment