Friday, February 21, 2014

good news

We finally got the call! The movers received our stuff and we set a date up on Monday for the delivery! I'm so excited to have all our household items again. Oh and I've totally missed my Scentsy too. I can't wait for my house to smell all pretty! Since we'll be pretty busy helping the movers and getting situated, I probably will be MIA on here for a few days next week.
 
 George had the day off today and after he got some man friend time in, we all went to lunch at Sunset Grill. Amazing pizzas!
 
 his normal face, so handsome!
 
I love the drive through Agana. I take that back, the actual drive is wrought with construction and bad drivers, but the view is always so pretty!
 
Agana Bay. That building on the bluff is our condo complex
 
And then George's friend made a big mistake. He introduced me to a frozen yogurt shop on the island. It rivals my favorite shop back home. I'm gonna get soooooo fat. I love frozen yogurt and this place has fresh fruit, boba and at least 15 flavors of yogurt. Best part? It's less than 5 minutes from my house!
 
so yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment