Tuesday, February 4, 2014

february fourth

She's a little smiley.

loving on daddy

 She's a little goofy.

 being a silly goose

She's a little baker in the making.

  helping Corinne bake a cake

 She's a little cuddly.

cuddling up on the couch

 She's a little sassy.

 this dress is just faaaaabulous! 

And today... she's five!

 its-a-my birthday!

Happy birthday to my step-daughter Kiera!! I'm sad that we can't be with her to celebrate this year. I can't wait for her to come out this summer with her sister (my other step-daughter). She's brought so much love, laughter and joy to my life and I'm so lucky to have her as my step-daughter. I love you my little babushka!  
and here come the tears...


 

2 comments:

  1. so sweet..happy bday lil mama...u seem like a good step mommy to them girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-Day Kiera! Ol' King Cole and I miss you and your Daddy, and of course Quinnie Bun Buns!

    ReplyDelete