Wednesday, May 21, 2014

wedding wednesdays-the photo booth

One of the last minute things we added on was a photo booth. We had thought about it when we first started planning, but after looking into them, we realized they were crazy expensive. A month or so before our wedding, one of my amazing friends mentioned that her mom does them and she changes a reasonable price. So we talked to her mom and ended up booking her to provide a photo booth for our wedding. I am so glad we did. She had a bunch of fun props and gave all our guests a copy of their pictures as well as created a scrap book of all the photos taken that night. And we got the digital copies on a disc. Not only did we get all these things, but she gave them to us before she left for the night! I think our guests had a lot of fun with it and it provided an activity for everyone to keep the party going. Here are a few of my favorites from the night!

my girlfriends and I

 the mr. and mrs.

 yep. that's our minister

 my silly step-daughters

 george and his friends

that would be our friend, brett, hitting on the photo booth owner!


No comments:

Post a Comment