Thursday, May 22, 2014

finish this v13

This is part of a weekly series I got from Ruthie Hart titled, finish this.

1. A lesson I learned from my mom... champagne bubbles go straight to your head! 

2. To burn calories, I... go to the gym and work out on the elliptical or bike. I used to love to go on long bike rides back in California, which burned a ton of calories! However, the roads here aren't the safest for cyclists so I left my bike back home. 

bike around the buttes a few years ago

3. The best hair day was... I can't think of one day in mind. I know I loved my hair for my wedding though! Also, anytime I leave my hairdresser, my hair always looks great!

4. I am grateful for... my husband and all he does for me. I love being able to stay home and focus on my business and taking care of our home and us. I am also very grateful for the fact that when his girls, my step-daughters, come out in less than 2 weeks, I'll be able to stay home with them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment