Thursday, May 8, 2014

finish this v11

This is part of a weekly series I got from Ruthie Hart titled, finish this.

1. My favorite makeup item is... mascara. I rarely wear makeup anymore because we're either at the beach, pool or I'm heading to the gym. When we do go out or meet up with friends, I'll wear makeup and mascara is always the one thing that makes the most dramatic difference.

2. The best book I ever read was... I can't really remember a lot of the books I've read. I remember Iris Johansen's The Killing Game had me hooked and I finished it really fast.

3. My favorite TV show is... George and I have gotten hooked on so many shows but I think my favorite show right now is Sons of Anarchy. The plots are so well written and always make you think and pay attention. And Jax, oh hellllloooooooo...

4. The most spontaneous thing I've ever done is... if you know me at all, you know that spontaneity is not something I possess. I like to plan. I can't even think of anything spontaneous that I've done lately. For me, changing up my grocery shopping day is spontaneous, yet nothing to write about. Lame, I know!

5. I prefer cats over dogs because... they don't require as much attention. You can also leave them at home with some extra food and water if you want to take a weekend vacation. I love dogs too, but I love me some kittens!

6. I met my husband... at work almost 10 years ago. We worked together for years before we actually started dating.


No comments:

Post a Comment