Friday, January 17, 2014

tgif

Yay it's Friday! It's funny how even though I'm a stay at home wife, I still get excited about Friday like I did when I was working full time. George and I have plans to make it to the beach both days this weekend. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. It's been cloudy and rainy today, not unusual for Guam, but today's rain has been a little different. Normally when it rains, it's this heavy, quick downpour. Not a light misty rain like back in California. However, when we got up today the weather had a very Northern Pacific Coastal feel. It was misting and appeared foggy. Looking out the window I felt like I was back home... until I stepped outside and the heat and humidity smacked me back to reality.
 
misty day in Guam
 
Yesterday I woke up with a slight sore throat but I still went to yoga last night hoping it'll help with whatever cold I may be getting. I woke up this morning not only achy and sick but sore from yoga! I can barely walk around! So today I'll just hang around the house, eating soup and trying to kick this cold. Maybe if I turn the air conditioning down a few degrees and stare out at the misty foggy weather, it'll feel like I'm back home on a winter day!
 
I'll enjoy the rain for today, but I'm crossing my fingers it's nice and sunny out tomorrow so we can get some beach time in!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment