Friday, January 31, 2014

sunshine!

After almost 2 weeks straight of heavy rain and dark clouds, we have a day of blue skies and sunshine! I took full advantage and sat by the pool, reading my book. I also got to talk with two of my closest friends from back home! It's crazy how just a little sunshine and hearing from friends can boost your mood.
 
One thing I'm really excited about is starting a hobby. It's something I've always enjoyed and am thrilled to have the opportunity to put some time into it and eventually develop it into something. Thankfully I have the help from my friend back home to get me jump started! Once I get started, I'm sure I'll write more about it.
 
George is working all weekend so nothing planned. Hoping to at least get some more sun. Hope everyone enjoys the Super Bowl. With the lovely time difference, it'll start around 8am Monday morning for us!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment