Monday, January 12, 2015

SUP!

For Christmas, George and I (along with our families) got stand up paddle (SUP) boards! It's a perfect activity for the calm bay waters in Guam. I love that now we'll have something active and fun to do instead of just snorkeling or sitting on the beach! We ordered them from a local shop, SUP Shack Guam in Tamuning. If any of my Guam friends are looking for lessons or to buy a board, check them out. They are super friendly and awesome!! Thank you to all our family members who donated to our paddle board fund. Best Christmas present ever!!! Of course, since they arrived the weather has been terrible! We are so looking forward to getting them out on the water!

me picking up my board

new living room decor!

close up of George's board

our boards tucked behind the couch! 

my carbon fiber and bamboo paddle, the design is what sold me on the board!




No comments:

Post a Comment