Thursday, January 8, 2015

christmas visit pics

I didn't get to take as many photos on our trip as I wanted. I barely got my real camera out with the exception of a couple photoshoots with friends. Anyways, this post is basically a photo dump from our trip. Enjoy!

george and I right after landing in california. we were very tired...

kiera passed out in the car after we first got her

meli being goofy

kiera passed out again... right before she puked everywhere

kiera cuddles <3 i="">

christmas morning

cuddles with jamie's dog, molly

sunset in oregon house

meli

auntie ardry

kiera finally getting to bounce at the galleria

kiera

meli

the engleheart ladies on our way to six flags

kiera, freezing, at six flags

awwww

meli is sad she's too short for the ride

we fixed it! now she can ride!

kiera is waaaaay too short

george and I on the couch, ringing in the new year

roasting marshmallows

roasting marshmallows with daddy

date night with our bff, casey

they both love their bun buns!



No comments:

Post a Comment