Thursday, January 15, 2015

around the island again

Last weekend was my first weekend back on island and George had to work. Hailee and I wanted to do something, but the weather wasn't the best for a beach day. We decided to take a trip around the island and check out a few spots we hadn't been to before and some we had. We started our trip off with a little stop at Tea District for a yummy milk boba tea. Yummy!!! We stopped at Paseo Park because I wanted to scope it out as a possible new shooting location for my photography. We saw a few boonie puppies with their mama. So sad. We also both checked out Piti Channel for the first time. Such beautiful waters!!! We went to the usual spots too, the port to watch the waves, Inaranjan Pools, Talafofo Bay to watch the surfers and a few of the overlooks. We also finally stopped at Jone's Beach to check it out. It was so pretty, we definitely need to snorkel there one day! Anyways, I took a few pics with my iPhone and a few with my real camera. Here they are!

poor little boonie puppies at Paseo Park

super clear water with fishes at Piti 

so pretty

hailee posing for me at Piti

the waves at Piti

see, Guam has more than palm trees!

Inarajan Pools

Jones Beach

Hailee and I at Jones Beach (it was really windy)

the surfers at Talafofo Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment