Wednesday, January 7, 2015

another wedding wednesday

While on our trip home I got asked to be in another wedding this year. My friend, Mary, asked me to be a bridesmaid and it just so happens that I'll be in town for her big day. In May, I'll fly home to be matron of honor in my sister's wedding, then stay and be a bridesmaid in Mary's wedding. Once I'm done with the wedding festivities, I'll pick up the girls and the 3 of us will fly back to Guam for the summer. 

Mary and I have been friends for a little over 16 years. It's crazy how time flies! I got to see her and hang out twice while visiting last month. I love how no matter how long we don't talk to see each other, we can pick right back up like no time has passed. I love you Emmie, and I can't wait to see you as a beautiful bride!!

mary and I at becky's wedding

mary and I at my wedding

mary, becky and I around 10 years ago

mary, becky and I on halloween years ago


No comments:

Post a Comment