Wednesday, October 22, 2014

wedding wednesdays - sissy's getting' hitched!!

A few months ago I got a call from my sister saying that she's engaged!! I'm so excited for her! My only wish is that I could be there to help her plan. I loooooove weddings and wedding planning! I was fortunate enough on my trip to California in that I was able to be there as she picked out her wedding dress! She also let me take her engagement photos and design her Save the Date. I can't wait to share her pictures! I am waiting for her to send out the Save the Dates before sharing the pictures. 

Oh, and another thing? I'm the maid of honor! I'll have to rely a lot on the other bridesmaids considering I'm 6,000 miles away, but it's still an honor! I will be back in California for her wedding next year and I couldn't be more excited. So, while I can't share pictures from her wedding dress shopping, or any from her engagement session... here's some pictures of us as little kids!

christmas 1990 or 91

one of my favorites... Tahoe 1989ish

No comments:

Post a Comment