Tuesday, October 28, 2014

sissy's engagement pics

I'll admit, this post is going to mostly be a photo dump. I've been working on a project all day and I'm pooped. I'm tired of staring at the computer screen so I don't have the mental strength to edit a bunch of photos for the recipe I planned on sharing today. Instead, I'm going to share with you some of the photos from my sister's engagement shoot I did while in California. 

Before our session, my sister was admittedly nervous. She had never had professional pictures taken and didn't really know what to expect/how to act/etc. Luckily, she had me taking her pictures which held some sort of comfort for her. I told her to just pose naturally, be herself and have fun with it. Some of the best pictures I've taken have been complete candids while my clients are just messing around or whatnot. Afterwards, my sister said she had fun and it wasn't anything to be nervous over. We also got a bunch of great shots. Here are a few of my favorite!

sissy and scott, sittin' in a tree...



so delightfully cheesy!

love the candid moments

having fun with some poses

channeling american gothic

No comments:

Post a Comment