Friday, October 24, 2014

gettin' my cook on

Obviously I like to cook and bake. So many of my posts are recipes that either I've created or have tried and loved. I've been wanting a stand mixer and a food processor foooooooreevvvveeeerrr. For our first wedding anniversary, George bought me them! Of course I've been baking and cooking up a storm since then. All of those recipes I've pinned that I haven't made because they required either a stand mixer or food processor are finally getting made. I've also created a few recipes of my own. 

In the next few weeks I'll be sharing all these recipes, with yummy pictures of course. Things like pumpkin spice cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, chipotle sour cream, several different flavors of hummus, mushroom soup.... mmmmm... now I'm hungry. All recipes of course have been husband approved!

Here's some pics of my new favorite toys.

mr. food processor

isn't she pretty??


No comments:

Post a Comment