Monday, April 28, 2014

final farewell

A couple weeks ago our friends had their last house party before they move off island. Just this past weekend, we all went out to dinner one last time as they fly out this week. It's sad to see our friends go, but we know they are looking forward to mainland living again. 

the hubby and I

Erica and I, with my husband's photog "skills"

Today I met up with a new friend for some girl time at the Sheraton hotel. We got coffee and just walked around the hotel grounds, it was nice to get out of the house! She also showed me a lot of the hotel that I hadn't seen yet. They have this great vista point over looking Agana Bay and a neat little garden area with lots of plants.

stormy day, view of Agana Bay and Alupat Island from the Sheraton

We have a tropical storm sitting by us again, which always makes for the most beautiful sunsets. So if you aren't envious of island living yet, here's some pictures I grabbed from the car tonight!

driving through Dededo

the sunset from the street by our condo

No comments:

Post a Comment