Thursday, October 1, 2015

14 weeks

14 weeks

Weight: 124.4, lost weight this week due to horrible nausea and vomiting all week. I am still below my pre-pregnancy weight. Hopefully I will start gaining here soon. 
Symptoms: Nausea and vomiting. I have a few other light symptoms but they all pale in comparison to the nausea. This week was the worst for nausea by far. By 14w6d my nausea had started to lessen. I also have had a few headaches and stretching pains.
Sleep: Sleep is good, which I still attribute to Unisom. I get up a few times a night to go to the bathroom and drink water, I get so thirsty in the middle of the night! I also toss and turn a little in the early mornings and need to eat almonds to settle my stomach and go back to sleep.
Cravings/Aversions: Still no cravings, aversions to everything. 
Workouts: Can't even think about working out right now! Just getting up and walking around makes me nauseous!! 
Doctor Visits: No doctor visits this week

No comments:

Post a Comment