Friday, October 23, 2015

16 weeks

16 weeks, 3 days

The weekly picture collage of the 4 belly shots has become time consuming and tiring. Until George gets back, it's just going to be random iPhone belly shots!

Weight: 125.8 lbs I've started gaining slightly, which is a great sign! Still below my pre pregnancy weight
Symptoms: Still mostly nausea and some vomiting. I've started taking the Zofran and it has helped lessen the nausea and vomiting. I've had a couple headaches and some stretching pains as well. Still mostly nausea that bothers me!
Sleep: Sleep is still good, I'm still taking the Unisom. 
Cravings/Aversions: Still not into food all that much. I can eat more foods now, but I still have to be really careful.
Workouts: No workouts, the nausea is just too much. Moving around makes it worse
Doctor Visits: No doctor visits this week


No comments:

Post a Comment