Sunday, March 27, 2016

39 weeks

39 weeks

39 weeks, front view

39 weeks, back view. You still can't tell I'm pregnant from the back!

39 weeks, headed to the airport to pick up my parents 

39 weeks, 4 days. Last pregnant picture!


Weight: 161.8 lbs, about 27 pounds up from my pre pregnancy weight. As I get towards the end of the pregnancy, I notice I am unable to fit as much food in my stomach due to the growing size of my belly so weight gain has slowed.
Symptoms: Nausea, drooling at night, pressure down low, tired, some nesting energy and it's getting harder to stand for any length of time. Still taking 1/2 a Zofran each day for nausea. 
Sleep: Sleep is still good, still taking 1/2 a Unisom at night for nausea
Cravings/Aversions: Craving fresh fruit and some desserts, still some aversions to food.
Workouts: No workouts, still too nauseous. Unless you count bouncing on my birthing ball as exercise!
Doctor Visits: No scheduled doctor visits, but I was admitted to the Mother Baby Unit at 39 weeks, 4 days due to my water breaking. I'll be writing my birth story shortly!


No comments:

Post a Comment