Friday, March 4, 2016

36 weeks

36 weeks

view from the infinity pool at Hilton

george relaxing in the pool with a beer (jealous!)

pool day

36 weeks, 6 days and still rockin' a bikini

This week we got out of the house and had a pool day at the Hilton. Floating in the water felt awesome! 

Weight: 158.8lbs I think baby girl had a little growth spurt the last week. Which makes sense because I was also very sick the week before. (growth=hormones=nausea)
Symptoms: Nausea was better this week, but I am still taking 1/2 a Zofran each day to keep it at bay. Joint pain in hands, achey hips, a little bit of nesting energy this week, starting to feel pressure so I'm thinking that baby has dropped. 
Sleep: Sleep is ok, I'm still taking 1/2 a Unisom each night for nausea. Some days I sleep in late and some days I'm up early. Up several times throughout the night to use the bathroom so sleep is interrupted.  
Cravings/Aversions: FRUIT, that's all I want and pretty much all I've wanted this entire pregnancy. It sucks because strawberries are $8 a package. Still aversions to a lot of foods. 
Workouts: No workouts
Doctor Visits: No doctor visits but we did have our last prenatal appointment with the doula at 36 weeks. We went over when to call her and what to expect for labor.


No comments:

Post a Comment