Friday, March 18, 2016

38 weeks

38 weeks, 1 day

my fresh fruit cravings are getting expensive!

38 weeks, 6 days

Weight: 160.8 lbs, about 26 lbs up from my pre-pregnancy weight
Symptoms: nausea has been way more manageable, but I'm still taking 1/2 a zofran a day to keep it at bay. I've been having some mild contractions, but nothing legit yet. I am still drooling a lot at night. 
Sleep: Sleeping is still ok, but I definitely toss and turn and get uncomfortable during the night. Still taking 1/2 a Unisom each night for nausea so that helps sleep.
Cravings/Aversions: Still only craving fresh fruit! I have more of an appetite than I have this entire pregnancy, but still has some aversions and a weak stomach. 
Workouts: No workouts, still too nauseous. Been rolling my hips each night on my birthing ball.
Doctor Visits: I had a midwife appointment at 38 weeks and another at 38 weeks, 6 days. At the first appointment baby's HR was high with the doppler again so I had to get sent to the MBU for the non-stress test. Again, once they monitored me, her HR was just fine. The doctor at the MBU said I have a happy, responsive baby. They also did more blood work on me to try and pin point my high HR. All those tests came back normal and apparently I'm so hydrated that my sodium levels are on the lower side of normal! At the next appointment with the midwife, baby's HR was where it should be and when she heard the midwife's voice, she would get excited and her HR would go up. Baby just loves our midwife! I also had her check me and I'm 1-2cm dilated and about 60% effaced. My body is starting to do what it's designed to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment