Friday, February 26, 2016

35 weeks

Weight: 155.4 lbs, not too much gain since last week.
Symptoms: Nausea, this week was really bad for nausea. It came back with a vengeance. Still only taking 1/2 a Zofran a day though. I tried really hard to just breathe through it rather than up my dosage. My hips are getting achey, especially at night. I'm worn out very easily too. Achey joints, mostly in my hands (left hand more so). I also started drooling A LOT in my sleep! 
Sleep: I toss and turn quite a bit. Still taking 1/2 a Unisom each night for nausea. I either sleep in really late, or I'm up super early and can't go back to sleep.
Cravings/Aversions: Craved Panda Express this week, probably because the nausea kicked back up and I know their food sits well on my stomach. Craving fruit still. Aversions to most other foods.
Workouts: No workouts, still too nauseous. I try and do some hip opening stretches each night though.
Doctor Visits: No doctor visits this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment