Sunday, January 3, 2016

27 weeks

27 weeks

for my mandarin cravings...

newborn outfit from auntie casey

her carseat came in the mail today!


Weight: 142.2lbs weight is staying pretty idle lately. Not losing, but not gaining a whole lot each week.
Symptoms: Nausea and vomiting (big surprise!) We actually ended up with a stomach bug this week. Not enjoyable when you already have round the clock nausea. I had weaned myself down to 1/2 a Zofran a day, but had to increase it when I got the stomach bug. Also feeling a little more tired lately, and experiencing some shortness of breath as things are getting squished in there.
Sleep: Starting to notice a little more restlessness throughout the night. Still taking 1/2 of a Unisom every night for nausea.
Cravings/Aversions: Major aversions this week with the stomach bug. I couldn't even eat plain potatoes one day. Craving those little mandarins still.
Workouts: No workouts, still too nauseous. 
Doctor Visits: No doctor visits for me this week, but I did have to take George to the ER in the middle of the night due to the stomach bug. The ER doctor actually recognized me from my past visits!


No comments:

Post a Comment