Saturday, December 26, 2015

26 weeks

26 weeks

we finally got a full length mirror! george trying to compete with my bump, date night 26w5d

george putting together the crib

almost done!

this stuff is delicious! tastes just like a cutie


Weight: 142.0 lbs at 26w1d, about the same as last week.
Symptoms: nausea, starting to get tired really easily, a little harder to get up and down. I'm still at half the zofran dose I have been previously, hoping to wean completely at some point. 
Sleep: I'm still sleeping ok, still taking Unisom at night. I get up several times to pee and wake up hot in the middle of the night. 
Cravings/Aversions: Craving those little mandarin oranges and fruits. Periodic cravings for sugar cookies, but can't eat anything too sugary.
Workouts: No workouts, still too nauseous. 
Doctor Visits: no doctor visits this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment