Friday, December 4, 2015

22 weeks

22 weeks

gift from my bff casey

22 weeks, 5 days

hawaiian shave ice on the beach, 22 weeks 6 days

Weight: 134.8 lbs, still gaining!
Symptoms: Some nausea, no vomiting. I'm still taking 1/2 a zofran twice daily as well as B6 in the mornings and 1/2 a Unisom at night. This has kept the vomiting away and helped the nausea. Lots and lots of stretching and growing pains, lots of tailbone pain as well. She is always sitting on my right side so I tend to feel a lot more discomfort on that side. I also have to pee all the time. I think she's using my bladder as a trampoline!
Sleep: Still sleeping good, but I'm starting to toss and turn a lot more than before.
Cravings/Aversions: Cravings lots of fresh fruit and the occasional food that reminds me of growing up. This week I was craving chicken and wild rice soup like my mom used to make. Still have lots of aversions to most foods
Workouts: None, just lots of packing to prep for our move.
Doctor Visits: No doctor visits this week


No comments:

Post a Comment