Friday, December 18, 2015

25 weeks

profile at 25w6d, you can see her hand by her mouth

Weight: 142.0 lb at 25w, although a few days later my weight lowered. No bump pics this week, we don't have any full length mirrors in our new place so bump pics are harder to get.
Symptoms: still nausea, I've been slowly trying to wean myself off of the zofran. Currently I'm at half the dose I had been taking previously. I'm also getting some upper back aches and tailbone/sciatica pain. Normal things make me very tired, I don't have as much energy as I used to.
Sleep: Getting more and more restless throughout the night. Still taking half a Unisom for nausea, so that does help me fall asleep. Trying to get at least 9 hours a night or I feel like death the next day.
Cravings/Aversions: Still just craving lots and lots of fruit. Aversions to some foods too, most food just sounds nauseating. 
Workouts: No workouts, still too nauseous. 
Doctor Visits: We saw the midwife at 25w6d. Everything is perfect, measuring dead on and no concerns from the midwife.


No comments:

Post a Comment