Monday, November 17, 2014

george's dirty thirty

This past weekend I threw a party for George's birthday. He turns 30 this week and we decided to have a bbq at our place to celebrate. We made Filipino style chicken with a homemade marinade, grilled pineapple, homemade fried rice, roasted asparagus and of course birthday cake! We also had George's favorites pineapple salsa and chipotle hummus for appetizers. Of course we also had a bunch of refreshments, and my Tom Collins were a hit, we drank almost the whole pitcher! The cake turned out amazing too! I made a white cake with homemade coconut buttercream and had fresh strawberries between the cake layers. So yummy! Quite a few of our friends showed up and we had fun playing Cards Against Humanity. My friend won the first round, and I won the second! It was such a fun night!

yummy strawberries







"happy 30th jorge!"

fancy little table scape

the makeshift bar area

No comments:

Post a Comment