Monday, June 2, 2014

first solo weekend

the park, right before my photo shoot

It's Monday and that means I survived my first weekend alone out here. It's so weird being here without George. I did try and fill my time though. I had a photo shoot on Saturday, worked on some pictures, made lots of yummy food that George doesn't eat and hit up the gym. I had so much fun with my client on Saturday. Her kids were so well mannered and photogenic, it made my job easy! She even had a sweet little baby girl, barely a month old! I'm truly enjoying what I do! 

24K cupcake from Infusion

Of course, after working in the sun, I indulged in some coffee and a cupcake from Infusion. We don't have a Starbucks out here, but Infusion makes some pretty amazing drinks! Their cupcakes are delicious too! A cupcake Saturday meant the gym on Sunday. I love that on a clear day, you can see the ocean from the gym!

sunny day at the gym

view from the gym, see the ocean?!

The next couple of days I'll spend getting the house ready for the girls to come. I can't wait to see them and get to spend all summer with my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment